Recipe by Jellyqueen
This recipe was clipped from a magazine back in 1998. A great way to use up those left over marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, milk and sugar in a large skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; stir often.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly, for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows, stirring until the marshmallows are melted.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and nuts and stir until blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Cool completely.
- Store in covered container.