1/1 Photo of Another Taco Casserole
Yes, another taco casserole. This one is really quick and easy, and the kids seem to like it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Brown beef in a large skillet and drain.
- 3Stir in taco mix, tomato sauce, and corn.
- 4Simmer about 5 minutes.
- 5Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 6Top with the cheese and tortilla chips.
- 7Bake about 5 or 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve with your favorite garnishes, such as chopped green onions, sour cream, etc.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.4
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 1011.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: