Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yes, another taco casserole. This one is really quick and easy, and the kids seem to like it too.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning (I like Old El Paso lower sodium mix)
- 453.59 g tomato sauce
- 1 can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese (I use Cheddar Jack)
- 236.59 ml broken tortilla chips (bite size pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown beef in a large skillet and drain.
- Stir in taco mix, tomato sauce, and corn.
- Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with the cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake about 5 or 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes, such as chopped green onions, sour cream, etc.
This was absolutely delicious!! The mexican corn is a must-really completes the dish! I always serve with white rice and salsa, my homemade version of Spanish Rice! Enjoy! And thank you AlabamaGirl71!!
I was pleasantly surprised with this recipe. It;s not anything fancy, but it is quite yummy. I did add some onions to the ground beef, but otherwise made this as written. The chips stayed nice and crispy under the melted cheese. We enjoyed this with the usual taco fixins. Thanx for sharing.