Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
so after looking thru all the recipes for corn casserol and not seeing the version I have, thought I would share. found this in a TOH cookbook. Made it for my SIL baby shower and a Halo party and parents anniversary, I never have any left over.the original recipe called for 4 oz of sour cream, and the 4 oz to serve with it. we forgot and added the whole 8oz, but thought it tasted great so thats this recipe : )
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 18 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 large egg
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- preheat oven to 350, grease 13x9 baking dish.
- mix creamed corn, corn with the liquid, corn meal, egg, and oil. stir til moist mix in sour cream,.
- pour in pan bake 1hr or til set and begins to brown.
- remove from oven allow to sit ten minute.