Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been using this stain remover for about 5 years. With running a home daycare and young kids getting messes on their clothes I was tired of running out of stain remover and spending a fortune on it. So I searched all over the internet and combined some safe ingredients to make my own very cheap stain remover. It does work very well. **** Tip I learned for really dirty load of laundry** my husband helped clean up a flooded area by the lakes and his clothes where full of dirt and mud (I added soap, water and 1/8th cup bleach to the water after it spun for a couple minutes I added the clothes to the water and they came out very clean and smelled good) - Make sure you add the clothes after the water is filled and spinning to mix the bleach so not to stain your clothes.
- Use a 24 oz Spray bottle
- Add water, Dawn Original liquid dish soap, Vinegar (pour in slowly) and Peroxide (pour in slowly).
- Mix well and spray on all your stains.
- Mixes fine with any laundry soap you use and bleach too.
- *** Never mix chlorine bleach and ammonia -- this can KILL You.
- *** Make sure to use Dawn Original -- it is the best degreaser on the market.
- When there are big spills on the road they use Dawn to help clean up the spills.