Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of the recipes found in "Celebrity All-Occasion Cooking" which are fundraising cookbooks offered to non-profit charitable organizations. I haven't tried it, but it should be good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 (384 ml) cans condensed minestrone soup
- 1 (796 ml) can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- Saute beef, onion and garlic in skillet until beef is browned and onion is tender.
- Stir in soup, beans, celery, worcestershire sauce and oregano.
- Simmer covered for 15-20 minutes.