Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I entered this recipe in a cooking competition and I won best taste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups hash brown potatoes (frozen & thawed)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Set oven to 400*.Put oil on skilletand brown the hash browns potatoes.Mix egg, milk, salt, pepper and baking powder. Whisk. Put egg mixture into cooked hashed browns. Add cheese, tomato, green onion, and italian seasoning. Put the skillet in the oven for 5-10 minute. top with parsley.
Great frittata! I made this as directed but cut it down in servings to fit my frittata pan. I also added a few slices of mushrooms to the top. My grandson said that he didn't care for frittatas, but once he tasted it, he finished mine up. lol. Thanks bananna133 for sharing a nice keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
Really liked it. My wife is not big on these type things but she went back for seconds. She's a egg, tater, bacon girl. That speaks volumes for this recipe.