Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very easy recipe that you can have all of the ingredients on hand for an easy appetizer fix.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives (drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) canschunked white meat chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- Mix all ingredients with 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. (If mixture is too thick, add 1/2 cup salsa)
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.