Anita's Cornbread Dressing
- Mix and bake corn bread ahead of time according to package directions.
- Crumble the cornbread into the large aluminum foil pan.
- Get your broth from the Turkey about 12-14 cups including lots of cooked celery and onions and pour into the cornbread mixture until wet and sloppy.
- Add all the seasonings and mix altogether very well.
- Melt butter and pour on top.
- Add 2-3 eggs for a firmer dressing. I add three to mine.
- Cook on 350 for about 35 minutes to one hour; depending on how moist you want to keep it.