Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I always make these when my girlfriends and I go wine tasting, they are easy and absolutely delicious! Enjoy!
- 2 flour tortillas
- 8 leaves Baby Spinach
- 4 slices bell peppers (thin slices)
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 slice red onion
- Lay your tortilla flat & place 2 slices provolone so that one comes close to edge, add 4 leaves spinach, 2 thin slices bell pepper (any color), 2 slices prosciutto (or more if you like) and a thin strip of red onion lay all ingredients lenghtwise from top to bottom to the left side of your tortilla with the 2nd slice of provolone almost touching the right edge. Roll from left to right & secure with toothpick.
- Repeat with second tortilla.
- Place both in microwave & nuke for 1 minute to wilt spinach & gently melt cheese.
- Slice into 1 or 2 inch pieces, place in tupperware & take with you to the nearest winery! Goes great with black seedless grapes!
- If onion bothers you omit, these are awesome either way -- .
really easy to put out in a flash !! no need to put the oven on could even put it on the grill just to melt cheese . anyway love your horse love your recipe kim