I love the pot roast because it falls apart in your mouth. It has a slight sweetness but not too much. My friends husband hates sweet dinners but really liked this pot roast. Try this recipe at least once, I promise you'll like it!
- 1 pot roast (You can use the rump roast or any other type of roast)
- 16 ounces Coke (I use Barqs Root Beer. This has been my favorite)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopeof lipton dry onion soup mix
- Mix Together soda and onion soup mix.
- Pour half mixture into crock pot.
- Place Roast in crock pot and pour rest of soda mixture over roast.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or High for 4-5 hours.
- Serves well With Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Green Beans.