- 500 g fresh angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 birds eye chiles, seeded and chopped finely
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 60 g freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water uncovered until just tender, drain While the pasta is cooking heat oil in a large pan, cook the chiles and garlic stirring about 3 minutes until nice and fragrant.
- Remove the pan from the heat; stir in the coriander and salt.
- Gently toss the coriander mixture with the pasta and lemon juice in the pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan just before serving.