Prep 8 hrs 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use any flavour pudding, fruit etc. I also use Mandarin oranges with shaved bits of chocolate. Delicious and easy dessert.
- 1 angel food cake, prepared
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in it own juice, drained, reserving juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed (I use Cool Whip )
- Slice cake into 3 rings, set aside.
- Stir dry pudding mix with reserved pineapple juice. Fold in pineapple, then whipped topping. Frost each ring top as you rebuild cake. Frost outside of cake with remaining mixture.
- Chill for 8 hours.
Luscious and delicious! Thanks for posting the recipe.
This is the easiest desert to make! I've made it several times, always using fat free/sugar free pudding mix and fat free cool whip - nobody can tell! Virtually no prep, huge crowd pleaser. You can't lose!
Delicious! Love it!