Recipe by 4-H Mom
I found this recipe in an dessert cookbook I was looking at. I haven't made these yet, but I do plan on making these for the 4-H kids at our upcoming party at my house.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- duncan hines wild cherry vanilla frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, water and almond extract in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Line medium muffin pans with paper baking cups. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown, cracked and dry on top. Remove from muffin pans. Cool completely. Frost with frosting.