1/2 Photos of Andreas Viestad's Honey-And-Mustard-Marinated Salmon With Rosema
1 hr 5 mins
I love salmon! I became involved in the Zaard World Tour 2005 and this recipe was found on a Scandinavian Cooking site. It is easy to prepare and makes an elegant dinner for 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb salmon fillet, skin on, any pinbones removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt, to taste
- 1Rinse the salmon under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels and place in a shallow dish.
- 2In a measuring cup, mix the olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, and chili powder; pour mixture over the salmon, turning to coat.
- 3Cover, place in the refrigerator and marinade for 2 to 3 hours or, quick marinade, for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 4Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 5Transfer the salmon to a baking dish, reserving the marinade,.
- 6Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake 8 minutes; pour the marinade over the salmon.
- 7Continue to cook and additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork; season with salt to taste.
- 8While the salmon cooks, core the apples and cut each into 8 wedges.
- 9In a large heavy skillet, heat the butter over medium-high heat.
- 10Add the apples and rosemary reduce the heat to medium, and cook for 5 minutes, until tender.
- 11Remove from the heat and discard the rosemary.
- 12Serve the cooked salmon with pan drippings spooned over and topped with the apples, garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
- 13Please Note: The quick marinade time is included in the cooking time.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andreas Viestad's Honey-And-Mustard-Marinated Salmon With Rosema
Serving Size: 1 (655 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.8
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 135.1 mg
- Sodium 369.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 48.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: