Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sample a rainbow of tropical sunshine flavours in this fruity cocktail.
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 piece gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce grenadine
- 1 clementine, bruised in a jug
- 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce guava juice
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce orange liqueur
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce almond liqueur
- 3 ounces rum (2 shots)
- grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Muddle everything together, except the nutmeg.
- Strain and pour into a tall glass and finish with grated nutmeg.
- You could also add a pineapple leaf from the top of the fruit as an added flourish.