Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another made up creation of mine, so yummy!!!
- 5 large red potatoes, cut into thin slices then quartered
- 1⁄2 medium vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil (enough to coat potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- salt & pepper
- Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 9X13 pan with Pam.
- Place potatoes and onions in pan, toss with butter, and olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients, and toss again to coat.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 20 min, take out, stir, and return covered to oven.
- Bake an additional 40 minutes or until tender.