Recipe by dodge
Knocked this one up whilst working in cairo for a customer who required a revitalising breath freshening drink. went down a treat.
- 2 sprigs mint
- 1 1⁄4 ounces vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄4 ounce green creme de menthe
- mint, leaf for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill your 2 1/2 oz martini glass.
- crush 2 sprigs mint in the bottom of your cocktail tin.
- add vodka and lemon juice.
- shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain through a tea strainer or fine seive.
- gently add the menthe so it sinks to the bottom of the glass.