1/2 Photos of Amish Baked Noodles With Ham
1 hr 15 mins
Insanely delicious comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onion and celery in the 3 tablespoons of butter.
- 2Add the flour and mustard and heat for a couple of minutes until the flour is cooked.
- 3Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly, and continue heating until thickened.
- 4Stir in the ham and peas and then toss in the noodles.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- 8Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Baked Noodles With Ham
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.5
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 147.0 mg
- Sodium 261.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 32.2 g