Top Review by Night Owl
Added garlic powder as other reviewers did. The skin was a beautiful colour and very crispy just the way we like it. The chicken was very moist and the butter added a sweetness to it. A very rich recipe that will be made again. Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 cut up broiler chickens or 1 young roasting chickens
- 1⁄4 lb butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry ingredients well in a plastic bag, then coat the cut up chicken parts with the mixture.
- In a cake pan, melt the butter.
- Place the chicken parts in the pan, but do not crowd them.
- Bake the chicken at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until done.