Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cheese and bacon sauce. Easy and quick. This recipe came from my mother.
- 1 lb bacon, fried until crisp, drain off as much of the grease as possible
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup (do not dilute)
- 1 lb longhorn cheese, shredded
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked to the package directions and drained
- Drain off as much of the grease as possible off the bacon, then crumble.
- Add the can of tomato soup, mix.
- Add the shredded cheese and heat over low until the cheese is melted and the mixture is well mixed.
- In the pot that you cooked your spaghetti in, mix the spaghetti and the cheese mixture until the spaghetti is covered completely.
- Heat at low until heated though.