Recipe by Klemm's Kitchen
This is my mother's recipe. I grew up eating this. It is a cheap meal that doesn't take very much time to make and every one that tries it always loves it. I have used boco burger in place of the ground hamburger and it still tastes really good but you might need to add a little non-stick cooking spray and water because it taste better with the oil you would get from the hamburger.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked not drained
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked as directed on box rinsed and drained
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced canned Italian tomatoes (according to your taste)
- parmesan cheese, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile cook hamburger with onion and celery until no longer pink and celery is tender, do not drain.
- When pasta is complete, rinse and drain, return to pot, add hamburger and stir in Italian diced tomatoes.
- Heat until warm.
- Serve with Parmesan Cheese on top.