- 1 (16 ounce) boxcasserole elbow macaroni (prince)
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 (12 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 large red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (13 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- cook casserole elbows according to directions.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, saute hamburg and onion for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In same pan, saute garlic, pepper, mushrooms, parsley and basil until tender.
- Put ingredients from step 2 & 3 in large stockpot. Add tomato soup. Stir. Add Salt and pepper. Add diced tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked elbows to pot, stir until well blended. Serve.