Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the "Betty Crocker New Picture Cook Book" that I received as a wedding present in 1964. This book is so used the front cover is now missing and pages have many happy stains. This is our favorite Ambrosia Salad served at our Holiday meals.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup marshmallows or 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- If using whole marshmallows - cut in quarters.
- If using Whipping Cream -the 1/2 cup must be whipped before mixing with other ingredients.
- Mix all ingredietns. Chill several hours or overnight.