Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg whites until they are very stiff.
- Add the sugar slowly while beating the stiff egg whites.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 275 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
- Adds a wonderful decoration to anything edible or eat them by themselves.
- For a colorful variation, separate into small bowls and add small drops of food coloring to a more colorful decoration.
- Experiment with them.
- Use your imagination to make all kinds of food art; flowers, smiley faces, animals, etc.