Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious, flaky, wood-fired salmon has never been so simple!
- 1 salmon fillet
- Italian dressing, Zesty
- traeger blackened saskatchewan seasoning
- Brush salmon with Italian dressing, and season with Blackened Saskatchewan Shake.
- Start your Traeger on smoke with lid open for 5 minutes to get started, then turn up to 325°.
- Place salmon on the grill and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, until fish is flaky (be careful not to over cook).
- Remove salmon from grill and enjoy!