This is the best dill dip I have ever had. My Grandma and I came up with it together to cut down on the calories and fat of the store bought brands. Yum!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the miracle whip, sour cream and onion juice.
- 2Mix all seasonings together.
- 3Slowly, thoroughly stir seasonings into wet ingredients.
- 4Chill and serve with favorite vegetables, chips or crackers.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Low-Cal Dill Dip
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: