Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are my "healthified" version of my grandmas famous oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. You can choose to use regular sugar & brown sugar if you're opposed to Splenda. Either way, they're delicious...it doesn't take long before they're gone!
- 1 cup smart balance butter, softened
- 1 cup Splenda granular (or granulated sugar)
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar blend (or brown sugar)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar.
- 3. Add eggs & vanilla, mix.
- 4. Mix in flour, salt, cinnamon, & baking soda.
- 5. Fold in oats & chocolate chips.
- 6. Form into balls & place on baking sheet.
- 7. Bake 9-11 minutes, until golden brown.