These are my "healthified" version of my grandmas famous oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. You can choose to use regular sugar & brown sugar if you're opposed to Splenda. Either way, they're delicious...it doesn't take long before they're gone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup smart balance butter, softened
- 1 cup Splenda granular (or granulated sugar)
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar blend (or brown sugar)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- 11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 22. Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar.
- 33. Add eggs & vanilla, mix.
- 44. Mix in flour, salt, cinnamon, & baking soda.
- 55. Fold in oats & chocolate chips.
- 66. Form into balls & place on baking sheet.
- 77. Bake 9-11 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Disappearing Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 81.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: