1/10 Photos of Amazing Chicken Marinade
This recipe came from Allrecipes (Ruth Crickmer). My whole family loved it even though it cooked too fast. The original recipe said 'high heat' on the grill, which my husband did. It ended up cooking 8 minutes total, charred but not burnt tasting, and very juicy and flavorful. We'll turn down the heat next time for texture, but this is a keeper in our home!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large, non-reactive container, whisk together ingredients beginning with cider vinegar through salt.
- 2Then whisk in olive oil and pepper.
- 3Place chicken in the mixture.
- 4Cover and marinate chicken in the fridge 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade just before you turn on your grill or broiler to let come up a few degrees.
- 6Discard marinade.
- 7Lightly oil your grill or broiler pan.
- 8Grill or broil about 10 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Chicken Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 809.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g