Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are the best cookies I have ever had! You will love them, too.
Make and share this Amazing Candy Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 3⁄4 cups pancake mix (like Bisquik)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1 Bar of each
- 1 (6 ounce) Butterfinger bar
- 1 (6 ounce) Crunch bars
- 1 (6 ounce) Milky Way bars (or just any candy you have on hand)
- Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop/dice the chocolate bars and set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl with a hand mixer.
- Pour in pancake mix and keep mixing.
- Pour in the candy, but combine with a fork, not the mixer.
- Shape dough into whatever sized balls you want and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes.