Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are the best cookies I have ever had! You will love them, too.
Make and share this Amazing Candy Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop/dice the chocolate bars and set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl with a hand mixer.
- Pour in pancake mix and keep mixing.
- Pour in the candy, but combine with a fork, not the mixer.
- Shape dough into whatever sized balls you want and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes.