hey there :D's Note:
These are the best cookies I have ever had! You will love them, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 3/4 cups pancake mix (like Bisquik)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1 Bar of each
- 1 (6 ounce) Butterfinger bar
- 1 (6 ounce) Crunch bars
- 1 (6 ounce) Milky Way bars (or just any candy you have on hand)
- 1Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Chop/dice the chocolate bars and set aside.
- 3Combine brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl with a hand mixer.
- 4Pour in pancake mix and keep mixing.
- 5Pour in the candy, but combine with a fork, not the mixer.
- 6Shape dough into whatever sized balls you want and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for eight to ten minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Candy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 512.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g