Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in small glass bowl and chill.
- You may use more or less of nay on the ingredients to suit your taste.
- this seems to get"hotter" after a day or two in the fridge.
This is actually a great salsa to use when you have no fresh ingredients whatsoever on hand, but need a basic salsa to go with dinner! This saved me a trip to the store. It actually does come out very flavorful. It is a bit salty, so I would cut back on the salt a bit next time. Thanks for the fast and easy recipe.