Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
another recipe on my to do list..
Make and share this Amaretto Brownies Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 56.69 g semisweet chocolate
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
- 59.14 ml amaretto liqueur
- 44.37 ml butter
- 354.88 ml powdered sugar
- 22.18 ml amaretto liqueur
- 22.18 ml cocoa powder
- 22.18 ml hot coffee
WHITE ALMOND ICING
- 78.07 ml sifted powdered sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 1.23 ml almond extract
- 59.14 ml half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Melt butter and chocolate in pan over low heat, let cool.
- then stir in eggs, gradually add sugar. flour, salt and pecans.Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8" square pan, bake for 30-35 minutes.brownies should still be soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Poke holes in brownies with fork.and pour amaretto liquer over top.
- refrigerate overnight.
- to prepare CHOCOLATE FROSTING:.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and beat till smooth --
- Frost cooled brownies and drizzle in criss cross pattern with WHITE ALMOND ICING:.
- to prepare WHITE ALMOND ICING:.
- combine all ingredients in a small bowl and beat till smooth.