Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is a great mix for filling jars for gift-giving at Christmas, or any time! You may also fill little celophane bags that you find in craft stores,and tie them with pretty, festive ribbons. Any way you go, it's sure to please someone! This is a delicious mix, so you may as well make some for yourself too! Note: This makes about 4 cups. I made this last Christmas, and used Splenda in some of them and it's great.
- 1 cup sugar (can use Splenda)
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup instant dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons Coffee-mate (powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl sprinkle vanilla over the sugar. Stir until well blended and there are no moisture lumps.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir then sift the whole batch so it’s well mixed.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Add 3 teaspoons per cup of boiling water (or to taste). Top with a bit of whipped cream if you like.