Recipe by swissms
Another healthy Canyon Ranch recipe.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was so good, and I had all the ingredients already on hand in my pantry or fridge. I used fresh sliced strawberries for the fruit, and I thought they blended well with the other ingredients and made for a wonderful breakfast. Thanks swissms.
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled and grated apples
- 3 cups finely chopped mixed fresh fruit (such as peaches, pears, strawberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine oats, milk, yogurt and vanilla. Let sit for 5 minutes to soften oats.
- In a small bowl combine orange juice, chopped nuts and honey. Grate apple and immediately add to orange juice mixture. Add remaining fruit. Stir into yogurt mixture and mix well. Serve chilled.