Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
serve with roti
- 2 eggs
- 150 g potatoes
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground dried chile (cayenne)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 25 g green chilies
- 2 tomatoes
- Fry the onions in the oilfor 4 minutes (over high heat) and add the.
- potatoes cut into small pieces, together with the salt,ground chillies and.
- . Cook until the potatoes are tender.
- then add tomatoes and green chillies.
- Break the eggs into a.
- bowl, beat well and season to taste with salt.
- Pour them over the.
- potato onion mixture and cook till the egg is light brown in colour.
- Add further salt to taste if required.