- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces chopped pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn
- 1 1⁄2 cups frisee, torn
Directions See How It's Made
- Stretch dough to fit a lightly oiled baking sheet; brush with EVOO and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Scatter mozzarella, pineapple, onion and prosciutto evenly over dough.
- Bake at 500 degrees on bottom rack until crust is crisp and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Top with frisee and cut into squares. Serves 4.