Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix sugar, pineapple and cream.
- Stir over low heat to dissolve sugar.
- Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat, stirring and washing down crystals from pan sides until candy thermometer reaches 238 F or until mixture forms a soft ball in cold water.
- Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
- Add butter, then beat until mixture loses its gloss.
- Quickly stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan; cool and cut in 1 1/2-inch squares.