1/1 Photo of Almost Green Scrambled eggs with Spinach
Breakfast for one or double it. Tastes great with leftover ham. The green of the spinach is a nice contrast. Stir fry some red peppers and mushrooms to have on the side. Wholewheat toast Mmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gradually mix the milk into the flour, whisk until smooth.
- 2add sour cream (cottage cheese), eggs, thyme, salt& pepper.
- 3Whisk until very well blended.
- 4Stir in the cheese and spinach.
- 5Heat skillet, spray with oil.
- 6Over medium heat pour in the egg mixture, allow to firm on the bottom, with a spatula disturb the eggs and flip so you continually get the uncooked egg on the bottom.
- 7Do not over cook the eggs.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Green Scrambled eggs with Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 428.9 mg
- Sodium 388.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 24.3 g