Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Great for Low Carbers who miss the tasty one of a kind Big Mac. Drop the bread, go easy on the thousand island dressing (I use Wishbone), and put these few items in a bowl for an easy yummy lunch or dinner which is just as satisfying, and actually more filling, than the one and only! I always make this salad the day after I grill burgers which makes it super easy for me. Feel free to add toasted sesame seeds to add a little extra to the salad.
- Form the ground beef into a patty and grill or fry to your liking, about 8 minutes on each side.
- Add the cheese to the burger and finishing cooking until melted.
- Tear up the lettuce in put in a good sized salad bowl.
- Chop the whole green onion over the lettuce; I use kitchen scissors for ease.
- Top with the salad dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.