1/2 Photos of Almond-Raspberry Jalousie
Vino Girl's Note:
From Woman's Day, November 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Have a baking sheet ready.
- 2Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin to 12 x 9-in rectangle.
- 3Cut in half lengthwise into 2 equal strips.
- 4Transfer 1 strip to baking sheet.
- 5Microwave almond paste to soften.
- 6Roll out between plastic wrap to 11 x 3 1/2-in rectangle.
- 7Remove wrap, center almond paste on on pastry sheet on baking sheet; spread with preserves.
- 8Fold other strip in half lengthwise.
- 9Cut slits through fold at 1/2-in intervals to 1 inches from edge.
- 10Unfold; moisten edges of strip on baking sheet with water.
- 11Top with slit strip. gently press edges to seal top to bottom strip.
- 12Bake 25 minute or until pastry is puffed and golden.
- 13Cool 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 14Before cutting, dust with confectioner's sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond-Raspberry Jalousie
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g