Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the Young Times magazine and was submitted by Sumaiya Yahya from Pakistan. I hope you like it. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices bread, edges trimmed (kept overnight)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup almonds, finely chopped
- oil, to fry
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each bread slice into half.
- Beat eggs in a deep bowl, one at a time.
- Add flour, milk, mayo and the sugar to the eggs.
- Dip each slice into this mixture.
- Put the almonds on a plate.
- Put the bread slice on this so as to let the almond flakes stick to the bread.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry each slice in it until golden brown on either side.
- Drain on clean paper towels.
- Serve hot.