1/9 Photos of Almond Joy Cookies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
A friend of mine makesa cookie like this every Christmas and I had to beg for the recipe, she wouldn't share. I decided to give it a go and make my version. These taste just like an Almond Joy candy bar. It's definitely become a favorite. This recipe makes a huge batch of cookies. Depending on the size you make them. You can freeze the dough and have handy when unexpected company or events pop up. This recipe is easy to cut in half. I love the taste of the coconut and have added more to the half batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 2Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, stir in the vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed then stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 4Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Joy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 116.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g