Colourful carrots brighten tables any time of year, especially when accented with nuts and honey.
Make and share this Almond Honey Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Peel carrots; slice on the diagonal.
- In large saucepan, bring carrots, stock, honey, salt, pepper and nutmeg to boil.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until almost tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Uncover and cook over high heat, stirring often, until liquid is almost evaporated yet carrots are glazed and still moist, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in almonds and butter.