Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was created blindly by me getting some frozen tilapia and just throwing together what I had in the pantry. I don't measure a lot of stuff when I cook, so the measurements aren't that exact.
- Preheat the oven the 350 - 375°F.
- First, melt one stick of butter and place in a shallow dish good for drenching. Mix together 1 cup of smashed almonds and breadcrumbs in another shallow dish good for coating,.
- Next dip tilapia in butter then going the the bread crumb mixture and then place in a baking dish or casserole dish.
- Last tuck the 4 tablespoon of butter all around the fish, Do the same thing with the garlic. Sprinkle the juice of one lemon all over the fish. Lastly place and or tuck the thyme and basil all around the fish.
- Place fish in the oven until the fish is cooked ALL the way though. Fish is not something to cook a long time so keep your eye on it.