Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This would be good with grilled chicken.
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 grapefruits, peeled and segmented
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 cups lightly packed spinach leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2⁄3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- To make dressing, in container of blender combine juice, vinegar, oil, honey, ginger, salt and pepper flakes.
- Blend to mix thoroughly. In bowl combine fruit, onion and dressing. Set aside at least 10 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- To serve, line four individual plates with spinach. Spoon fruit mixture with dressing over spinach, dividing equally. Sprinkle Almonds over salads.