Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a delicious spread for sandwiches. Also goes very well with crackers and fresh fruit. Serve it within a few hours as it doesn't keep. That shouldn't be a problem though as it never lasts that long!
- 12 slices cooked bacon, crisp fried, crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted almond
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Combine the bacon, cheese, nuts, green onions, mayonnaise and Tasbasco sauce in a bowl, mixing well.
- Serve as a spread with crackers and fresh fruit or as a sandwich filling.