Savory Cheddar Spread
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch scallion, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, cooked crispy
- 1 (1 lb) box Ritz cracker (4 sleeves of crackers)
- Combine cream cheese, miracle whip, shredded cheese and scallion.
- Add half the amount of bacon (crumbled).
- Spoon into a glass pie dish.
- Crumble the remaining bacon and one sleeve of ritz crackers.
- Sprinkle on top of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with the remaining ritz crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
JUST my kind of cheese recipe Sarah! We BOTH loved this, and made it specially for a sandwich filling for a picnic, although we DID test it first with crackers! I added smoked bacon lardons, light mayonnaise, as we can't get miracle whip in France or the UK some grated Comte cheese, as I was out of Cheddar - but, it was just delectable and was perfect when spread on fresh baguette for our picnic. Made for Recipe Swap in the Aussie Forum. THANKS darlink, Karen xxx PS: I didn't bake this spread this time, but I will bake it next time!