Recipe by carrie sheridan
you'll rave about this harmless, CHEAP bath and kitchen cleaner - save a pile of money over your lifetime AND do no harm to our good earth or family members with allergies!
- 1 professional spray bottle (it's worth the $1 cost!)
- 8 ounces distilled white vinegar
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 2 ounces liquid soap (Dawn)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 10 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- to mix:.
- Funnel in all the ingredients, squeeze out the sudes, screw on your cal and go to make your bathroom SPARKLE!
- to use:.
- clear the surfaces, use toilet tissue to wipe off any hair, dirt, spilled liquids, etc. Using the lightest spray setting, spray down everything - sink, counter, mirror, faucets, tub, and the whole toilet inside and out.
- I let it sit a while while i sweep the floor. I then use a microfiber cloth to wipe down the surfaces from the cleanest to the dirtiest.
- Be sure to rinse out the tub/shower really well so it isn't slippery.
- stubborn stains in your tub? whether it's a dirt ring at the top or dirt stuck in a textured bottom, this will solve your problem. Spray down the problem area heavily and then using a sponge with a non-scratch scrubber, scrub in a circular motion. Again, rinse very well. All your surfaces will be glistening!