6 hrs 20 mins
Janine Lehiy's Note:
I got this recipe form another website that is no longer available so I thought I'd pass it along to others. It is really easy to prepare & once in the crockpot you can go about you way until its done. It's great for camping & potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cooked macaroni in a large crockpot (Oval Style not recomended) that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Add 24oz. cheese, milk, evap. milk, eggs, and seasoning to the macaroni; mix well.
- 3Sprinkle remaining 2cups cheese on top.
- 4Crockpot will be full to the top.
- 5Then cover and cook on low setting for 5-6 hours or until the mixture is firm& golden on the edges.
- 6DO NOT REMOVE COVER OR STIR UNTIL MIXTURE HAS FINISHED COOKING!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All Day Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.5
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 249.1 mg
- Sodium 1457.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 47.9 g