Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a local resturant and the best that I can do to duplicate it. Yummy!
- 4 ounces turkey breast, sliced thinly
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, sliced
- honey mustard
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced thin (rinse in lemon juice to prevent discoloration)
- 2 slices potato bread, toasted or 2 slices bread, of your choice toasted
- Toaste bread and spread one side of each with mustard.
- Layer turkey, cheese and apple slices on one slice of bread, top with second slice.
I love savory and sweet flavors together. Enjoyed this sandwich very much. Used mesquite-smoked turkey and sharp cheddar with Granny smith apple. Lovely combination. Thanks for sharing.