Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
"Packed with bananas and strawberries, this treat-in-a-glass hits the spot for breakfast or as a between-meals pick-me-up." Cooking time is blending time.
- 2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 3 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup sliced strawberry, chilled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
Loved it! Wow Courtly, for being so good for you, this smoothie was really good! I used non-fat yogurt. Please see my rating system as I rate tougher than most :)